Thursday, November 2, 2017

Forever Weekends

Day Two: What does my ideal day look like from morning to night?


Well, that's easy:
Sleep in.
Snuggle.
Have sex.
Take a nap.
Stay in my pajamas.
Eat bacon and waffles.
Watch TV and snuggle.
Take another nap.
Maybe eat dinner at some point.
Go to bed.
Have sex.
Snuggle.
Sleep.
Repeat.

Blog post done.

Just kidding (sort of).

I mean that is basically the outline of my perfect day, though...

My ideal days are always the ones where I don't have to go to work or accomplish anything - because those days are rare. I'm a busy girl. I work a lot of hours, I do a lot on the weekends. I have a big family, so there's always something I am supposed to be doing or somewhere I am supposed to be. So the days where I literally do not have anything I have to do, nowhere I have to be...those are the best days.

The days I don't have to set an alarm.
The days I can stay in bed, or lounge on the couch watching shitty reality TV in my pajamas.
The days I don't have to have my phone on me or check my email.
The days I can snuggle for hours and take naps in the middle of the day just because I want to.

Those are the very best days.






No comments:

Post a Comment