Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fuck. You.


After much thought today, I have decided that I will not let some fucking psycho freak dictate my ability to post a fucking blog. I like posting publicly. I like seeing the number of readers increase as I learn to share these posts on other social media sites. I don't want to have to send out email reminders to the apparently quite large following I have here (thank you, by the way, to the 35+ readers who have already emailed me asking for the access to continue reading. 

My blog will stay public. I have nothing to hide. I have done nothing wrong. I write what I write because it is the truth and is how I feel, because I see the world a certain way and am perfectly within my right to write about it.

Will I block these lunatics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc? Yes. Because apparently the level of crazy is beyond what I even knew possible. I have edited out the content here pertaining to where I live, work, etc...because apparently people have deemed me important enough to actually stalk. 

But I will write whatever the fuck I want on my own blog. You don't win. You fucking lose. You are pathetic. If you don't like reading what I write, stop fucking stalking me. You don't like what I have to say? Don't. Fucking. Read. It. 


And now, dear friends and readers...please stay tuned for my first post of 2014, coming tomorrow! 

Happy Fucking New Year! I truly appreciate you all motivating me to keep growing as a writer! Keep reading, commenting and reading...I love it! 




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you sweetie!! There is no way you should have to go into hiding and your readership will not be able to grow if you had to go into hiding. I'll always support you and I love reading and helping you grow.

    ReplyDelete