Thursday, December 26, 2013

Viva!! Viva las Vegas...and them Viva a bunch of other places!


Didn't I say 2014 was going to be a year of go, go, go for me? I think I did. And if I didn't say it, I at least thought it in my head.

Here we are, 5 days to the end of 2013, and I have already booked my first vacation of 2014! Kattie and her sisters and I are off to Vegas the 3rd week of January for a long weekend. I can't wait! I haven't met her sisters, but they seem like a good group of girls, and obviously I love Kattie, and I clearly love Vegas, so here I go! We fly in at about 10am on Saturday, and home at 8pm on Tuesday...both of my flights are with Kattie, and we're meeting her sisters there. Can't wait!


Jenny and I have also made two big plans: Europe in July 2014 and Brazil in February, 2015. Lots to plan for there! We are leaning towards Paris, London, and Amsterdam in July...July 14th is Bastille Day in France and I would love to be there during that time, so we'll see what happens with that. And then we're shooting for Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, which is the 5 days before Fat Tuesday. So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment