Saturday, October 5, 2013

best thing this year

It is hard to believe that 2013 is already nearing the end! It has been a roller coaster of a year for me, but for the first time I feel like I handled everything that came my way with grace and without losing myself. I have had some really good, as well as some pretty shitty, moments so far this year, but I see nothing but good coming my way.

Today's challenge: What is the best thing to happen this year?

The best? Well, I think the best thing to happen this year was turning 30. I know, I was dreading it, and it sounds so old! But I got to take an awesome trip to Arizona and Las Vegas with my girlfriends, and I found out Kitty is pregnant while we were there!

Other great things to happen in 2013:

I got promoted. Twice. Once to a manager position at Village at Van Mall, and once just last week to Cascade Woods/Brackney Estates. So far, this property hasn't felt like much of a promotion, but I am trying to be patient and positive. And I did get a raise, so there's that.

I moved. A whole bunch of times. And am currently embracing homelessness.

I dated someone great. We broke up, but the months we were together we great, and I learned that after Kalib, not all men are ass holes. So good valuable lesson.

I went to my first Timbers game.

I went to Seattle and Tri Cities with my amazing friend Kattie.

I made new friends, who have restored my faith in girls and their ability to not be bitches.








No comments:

Post a Comment