Saturday, September 7, 2013

Up for the Challenge

http://www.lifeasiknowitblog.com/2012/05/31-day-blog-challenge-come-join-in.html

I stole this challenge from Sunshine Fetrow, who stole it from the link above. 31 Day Blog Challenge? My recent writer's block needs this. It may not be a rant or a rave, specifically, but whatever, its my blog and I can do what I want.

And so for today, day one: Introduction and a recent photo.
This is the most recent photo taken on my actual camera...its crazy how much I use a cell phone camera now instead of my real one...I think my cell sometimes takes better pictures. Kattie and I went to TriCities a few weeks ago for a girl's night sleepover and to explore the town in case I got sent there for work. It was so fun! We went out for beers, went dancing, dressed up, and slept in a fab hotel. Loved it!

As for my intro, I think I'll go ahead and steal one of those infamous Facebook surveys...

Three names I go by:
1. Veronica
2. Stinky (only by mama)
3. Auntie (by my favorite wee little voice)

Three Jobs I have had:
1. Property Manager
2. Beer Wench
3. Cashier @ Toys R Us

Three Places I have lived...Uhhh, I have lived more than 3 places this month!!
1. Kattie's Place
2.  Rachel's Place
3 My mama's

Three Favorite drinks
1. Pepsi
2. Pepsi
3. Pepsi

And oh how I miss it

Three TV shows that I watch
1. Tattoo Nightmares
2. MTV The Challengr
3. Real World

Three Places I Have Been...
1. Australia
2. New York/Boston/DC Road Trip
3. Phoenix

People that e-mail/facebook me
1. My mom
2. Karen
3. Rachel

Three of my favorite restaurants
1. Sweet Tomatoes
2. Spaghetti Factory
3. Sushiland!

Three things I'm looking forward to
1. September 20th...last day at my property
2. September 21-26...relax at the beach week
3. October 10-14...San Juan Islands vacation

1 comment: