Todays Challenge: What's inside your fridge?
* Odwalla green juice/smoothie mix
* Bolthouse Farms berry + carrot antioxidant, vitamin B packed juice
* Organic eggs
* Sliced, ready-to-eat cucumber and yellow/orange peppers
* Cherry tomatoes, both red from my dad's garden, and yellow from the store
* Green beans, my fave
* Ground flaxseed
* Fresh plums
In addition to the shelf in the fridge, I also get to keep my non-fridgey foods on some shelft space, and there you'd find...
* Cliff crunch peanut butter granola bars
* Protein powder (because as you can guess, I do not eat enough meat)
* Advocare 24 day challenge supplies, including Spark drink mix and a bunch of supplements
* Unsalted mixed nuts
So, there's that. I am loving blending up a smoothie for breakfast and another for lunch, and I am finally starting to see the results from this healthy eating lifestyle change that my friends have been pointing out to me. I can see it in photos mostly, not really yet when I look in the mirror or try on clothes. But I'll get there. I've done it before and I am doing it the right way this time. No fast crashes, no daily cardio.